- DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS
- DIGITAL WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
- SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- VIRTUALIZATION & CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- ACCESSORIES AND PERIPHERALS
- ExpertCenter D700SA-710700063R ₱60,500.00
- i3 - Inspiron Desktops 3881 ₱40,780.00
- GENIUS SMART KM-8100 WIRELESS MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD and MOUSE COMBO ₱910.00
- PowerEdge R540 Server ₱217,330.00
- IBM Db2 Database
MICROSOFT AZURE (HYPER-V)
Whether you are a software developer, an IT professional, or a technology enthusiast, many of you need to run multiple operating systems. Hyper-V lets you run multiple operating systems as virtual machines on Windows.
Hyper-V can help you:
- Establish or expand a private cloud environment. Provide more flexible, on-demand IT services by moving to or expanding your use of shared resources and adjust utilization as demand changes.
- Use your hardware more effectively. Consolidate servers and workloads onto fewer, more powerful physical computers to use less power and physical space.
- Improve business continuity. Minimize the impact of both scheduled and unscheduled downtime of your workloads.
- Establish or expand a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). Use a centralized desktop strategy with VDI can help you increase business agility and data security, as well as simplify regulatory compliance and manage desktop operating systems and applications. Deploy Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Virtualization Host (RD Virtualization Host) on the same server to make personal virtual desktops or virtual desktop pools available to your users.
- Make development and test more efficient. Reproduce different computing environments without having to buy or maintain all the hardware you’d need if you only used physical systems.
What features does Hyper-V have?
Hyper-V offers many features. This is an overview, grouped by what the features provide or help you do.
Computing environment – A Hyper-V virtual machine includes the same basic parts as a physical computer, such as memory, processor, storage, and networking. All these parts have features and options that you can configure different ways to meet different needs. Storage and networking can each be considered categories of their own, because of the many ways you can configure them.
Disaster recovery and backup – For disaster recovery, Hyper-V Replica creates copies of virtual machines, intended to be stored in another physical location, so you can restore the virtual machine from the copy. For backup, Hyper-V offers two types. One uses saved states and the other uses Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) so you can make application-consistent backups for programs that support VSS.
Optimization – Each supported guest operating system has a customized set of services and drivers, called integration services, that make it easier to use the operating system in a Hyper-V virtual machine.
Portability – Features such as live migration, storage migration, and import/export make it easier to move or distribute a virtual machine.
Remote connectivity – Hyper-V includes Virtual Machine Connection, a remote connection tool for use with both Windows and Linux. Unlike Remote Desktop, this tool gives you console access, so you can see what’s happening in the guest even when the operating system isn’t booted yet.
Security – Secure boot and shielded virtual machines help protect against malware and other unauthorized access to a virtual machine and its data.
VMware Solutions for Your Digital Business APP MODERNIZATION MULTI CLOUD NETWORKING Build new cloud-native apps, modernize existing apps, and operate infrastructure that serves them all across any cloud. Take advantage of the innovation and freedom of every cloud with the simplicity of one. Accelerate modern app operations with network and security virtualization for WAN, data center and …