- DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS
- DIGITAL WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
- SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- VIRTUALIZATION & CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- ACCESSORIES AND PERIPHERALS
Backed by affordable enterprise support for hybrid environments, Oracle Virtualization reduces operation and support costs while increasing IT efficiency and agility—on premises and in the cloud.
Oracle Virtualization is designed for hybrid cloud
Streamline cloud implementations
Leverage modern cloud virtualization and increase ROI with open source solutions that have enterprise-grade support.
Explore microVMs and security
Learn about the speed and security of lightweight Kata Containers as compared to other containers such as Docker containers.
Maximize your budget
Utilize a modern, low-overhead hypervisor to minimize infrastructure and software licensing costs.
ORACLE LINUX KVM
Modern, open architecture with leading performance
Open source KVM environment and oVirt-based management with enterprise-grade performance and support from Oracle. Included with Oracle Linux Premier Support.
- Open source, optimized hypervisor
- Simplified management with Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager
- Designed for hybrid cloud
- Easy to move VMs to cloud
- Security updates without rebooting
- Hard partitioning for Oracle Software
ORACLE VM VirtualBox
Develop on any desktop, deploy to any cloud
Award-winning open source desktop virtualization software makes it quick and easy to operate secure, multiplatform operating systems on a single workstation and deploy applications to remote workers or any cloud securely.
- Run multiple operating systems on one desktop
- Choose Windows, Linux, Oracle Solaris, or Mac OS X
- Easily create a multiplatform DevTest environment
- Quickly export and import VMs to and from cloud
- Increase security with 256-bit data encryption
- Run legacy applications on modern hardware
- Secure app deployments for remote workers
Speed of containers with the isolation of VMs
Kata Containers is part of Oracle Linux Cloud Native Environment and is an Open Container Initiative (OCI)-compliant runtime that uses lightweight virtual machines to provide isolation using hardware virtualization technology.
- Each pod runs on a dedicated kernel
- Consistent performance
- Complies with Open Container Initiative
- Fast boot time
ORACLE VM SERVER for x86
Open cloud virtualization
Oracle VM Server goes beyond simple server consolidation to accelerate application deployment and simplify lifecycle management.
- Fully integrated management
- Rapid deployment with VM templates
- All Oracle applications fully certified
- Free to download and distribute
- Cost-effective, enterprise-quality support
ORACLE VM SERVER for SPARC
Virtualization for UNIX workloads
Efficient, enterprise-class virtualization capabilities in Oracle SPARC Servers—together with the Oracle Solaris operating system—allow you to create up to 128 virtual servers on one system.
- Consolidation of up to 128 virtual machines
- Flexible and secure live migration between hosts
- Dynamic resource management
- Redundant virtual networks and disks
Benefits of Oracle Virtualization
Leverage latest cloud virtualization for on-premises deployments
KVM is a hypervisor in the mainline Linux kernel that can simplify the deployment of virtual machines in hybrid clouds.
Automatically patch your hypervisors with zero downtime.
Secure application access for remote workers
Oracle VM VirtualBox can help provide secure remote access to restricted applications while protecting classified data.